How to Get Free Employment Advice


Whether you’re an employee or an employer, there may be times where you need to seek out employment advice. There are a few options available to you which include using the Citizen’s Advice helpline, visiting a local Citizens Advice office or consulting an employment law solicitor.

Many specialist employment solicitors will offer a free initial consultation for their clients. This will allow you to talk about your issue and determine whether you have a case to bring against your employer.

This can be an excellent way to get the advice you need without paying for it. However, it is important to know that not all solicitors will be able to help you with your issue. It’s also important to understand the laws in your state before seeking out advice. This could include things like the minimum wage, how long employees are permitted to work without breaks and other laws that affect your specific workplace. Free employment advice

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *